¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Remanufacturer
1. manufacturer [n -S] - See also: manufacturer
Lexicographical Neighbors of Remanufacturer
Literary usage of Remanufacturer
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21, Food and Drugs, Pt. 800-1299, Revised by Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Staff (2005)
"(w) remanufacturer means any person who processes, conditions, renovates, repackages, restores, on does any other ..."
2. Toward a Sustainable America: Advancing Prosperity, Opportunity and a edited by Martin A. Spitzer (1999)
"As a remanufacturer, Cardone Industries is not only making a major contribution in terms of materials, energy, labor, and capital equipment conservation, ..."
3. Manufacturing from Recyclables: 24 Case Studies of Successful Recycling edited by Michael Lewis (1999)
"The remanufacturer, however, creates these benefits not through processing virgin material, but by adding value to material already at hand. ..."
4. Medical Devices: FDA Review Time by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"... exempt Refuse to accept Reconditioner/remanufacturer Transitional device Withdrawn by applicant Approved Denied Withdrawn Abandoned Converted ..."
5. The Distribution of Softwood Lumber in the Middle West: Wholesale by Ovid McOuat Butler (1917)
"... and this usually means well manufactured, dry lumber, an important item to the remanufacturer and likewise to the mill in the matter of freight charges ..."