Definition of Remolds
1. Verb. (third-person singular of remold) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Remolds
1. remold [v] - See also: remold
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Remolds Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Remolds
Literary usage of Remolds
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Abel Redevivus, Or, The Dead Yet Speaking: The Lives and Deaths of the by Thomas Fuller (1867)
"Sirs, 1 detract from no man in giving remolds his due. ... And howsoever others admired in remolds his knowledge, lowliness of mind, and incredible ..."
2. Cyclopaedia of Biblical, Theological, and Ecclesiastical Literature by John McClintock, James Strong (1883)
"The Puritan side was, however, weakened by the death of remolds and Live- ' ly during the progress of the work. 3. What reward other than that of their own ..."
3. The Public Records of the Colony of Connecticut [1636-1776] by Connecticut, Connecticut General Assembly, Connecticut Council, Council of Safety (Conn.)., James Hammond Trumbull, Charles Jeremy Hoadly (1868)
"Osborn, bearing date August 17, 1691, by which his neglect he hath forfeited his the sayd remolds bond or obligation to stand to and perform the award of ..."
4. A Complete Collection of State Trials and Proceedings for High Treason and ...by Thomas Bayly Howell, William Cobbett by Thomas Bayly Howell, William Cobbett (1816)
"To keep them somewhat sanguine in tbeir expectations, Dr. remolds, ... none of them ever preached before his majesty excepting Calamy, remolds, Baxter, ..."
5. An Admonition to the People of England Against Martin Mar-Prelate by Thomas Cooper (1847)
"... if Master remolds haue giuen that commendation to his booke in comparison of others, it is no impeachment to the trueth therof. I haue not scene remolds ..."
6. The Registers of the Parish of Wandsworth in the County of Surrey: (1603-1787) by Wandsworth, Eng. (Parish), John Traviss Squire (1889)
"10 Rebecca, daughter of Richard remolds. ... May 10 Jane, daughter of Edward remolds. ,, 8 James, son of James Long. June 19 Andrew, son of Andrew Dent. ..."
7. The History of Framlingham, in the County of Suffolk: Including Brief by Robert Hawes, Robert Loder (1798)
"... which Dr. remolds approved ; and the Churching of Women, ... Dr. remolds faid, No. Why then I will tell you a Tale : AFTER that the Religion ..."