¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Renovascular
Medical Definition of Renovascular
Lexicographical Neighbors of Renovascular
Literary usage of Renovascular
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Working Group Report on Primary Prevention of Hypertension: National High ...by Edward J. Roccella by Edward J. Roccella (1998)
"Etiologic factors in renovascular fibromuscular dysplasia. ... Cigarette smoking and renovascular hypertension. Lancet. 1983:2:765-766. 10. ..."
2. Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine (1903)
"... 32 hydrolytic enzymes of ischemic kidney (rat), 162, 121 reduction by immunization with tonin (rabbit). 162, 245 renovascular, N-acetyl-glucosaminidase ..."
3. Health Consequences of Smoking: Cardiovascular Disease: A Report of the by DIANE Publishing Company, C. Everett Koop, M.D. (1995)
"Arteriography is seldom used before an operation unless there is associated occlusive peripheral vascular disease or a suspicion of renovascular ..."
4. Practice of Medicine by Frederick Tice (1921)
"... pituitary extracts, one or the other predominating, according to the circumstances, the diuretic effect running parallel with the renovascular effect. ..."
5. 5th Report Of The Joint National Committee On Detection, Evaluation, And by DIANE Publishing Company (2004)
"In older patients, the sudden onset of hypertension suggests the presence of secondary hypertension, particularly occlusive atherosclerotic renovascular ..."
6. Guide to Clinical Preventive Services: Report of the U. S. Preventive by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"... of hypertension such as aortic coarctation or renovascular disease also may be associated with severe consequences, including congestive heart failure, ..."