Definition of Reports
1. Noun. (plural of report) ¹
2. Verb. (third-person singular of report) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Reports
1. report [v] - See also: report
Lexicographical Neighbors of Reports
Literary usage of Reports
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Responsible Government in the Dominions by Arthur Berriedale Keith (1912)
"FLR Fiji Law reports. Grant Chancery reports, Upper Canada and Ontario. HCG High Court of Griqualand reports. Knox New South Wales reports (1877). ..."
2. A Treatise on the Law of Evidence: As Administered in England and Ireland by John Pitt Taylor (1878)
"Moore's Pi-ivy Council reports, New Series. 9 vols. Moore, . ... Nevile and Perry's reports, Queen's Bench. 3 vols. N. York Civ. ..."
3. The Law of Succession, Testamentary and Intestate by William Searle Holdsworth, Charles William Vickers (1899)
"Carter's reports. Cas. Temp. Talbot.—Cases decided in the time of Talbot. ... DG and J.—De Gex and Jones's reports. DGJ and S.—De Gex, Jones and Smith's ..."
4. Year Books of the Reign of King Edward the Third by Alfred John Horwood, Luke Owen Pike (1906)
"THIS volume contains reports of Easter, Trinity, and reports of Michaelmas Terms in the nineteenth year of the reign 19 Edward fo Edward III., ..."
5. The Practice of the Courts of King's Bench, and Common Pleas: In Personal by William Tidd, Great Britain Court of King's Bench, Francis Joseph Troubat, Great Britain Court of Common Pleas (1828)
"ODERN reports, from the Restoration of Car. II. to the end of Geo. IO Bridgman, from M. 12 to M. 19 Car. II. Shower, from E. 30 Car. ..."
6. A Treatise on the Law of Marine Insurance and Average: With References to by Joseph Arnould (1849)
"NB Those marked U. St. are reports of the United States' Courts (ie of the Federal or National ... Johnson's New York reports. Johnson's Chancery reports. ..."
7. Text-book of the Patent Laws of the United States of America by Albert Henry Walker (1904)
"ABBOTTS US reports: Two volumes of selected cases, from all the United States ... DC: The first twenty volumes of the reports of the Court of Appeals of the ..."