¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Resealable
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Resealable Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Resealable
Literary usage of Resealable
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Planet Earth by David Steward (2002)
"Then have them place the bottle in a large resealable bag. 4. If you live in an area where the temperature drops below 32°F (0°C) at night, ..."
2. Literature Pockets, Folktales & Fairytales, Grades K-1 by Evan-Moor Educational Publishers, Jo Ellen Moore, Jill Norris (2002)
"After students use their finger puppets to retell the story, have them put the puppets into a resealable plastic bag and then place the bag in the pocket. ..."
3. Guided Reading Basics: Organizing, Managing and Implementing a Balanced by Lori Rog (2003)
"One easy way is to store each book set in its own resealable bag with a pocket and sign-out card on the outside. All the book bags at each level are stored ..."
4. Adventure Guide Costa Rica by Bruce Conord, June Conord (2005)
"... use on slippery bathroom floors OTHER G resealable plastic freezer bags (multiple uses) G antiseptic towelettes G handheld calculator G small flashlight ..."
5. Niosh Manual of Analytical Methods: Sampling and Analytical Methods for ...edited by Peter M. Eller edited by Peter M. Eller (1994)
"... in a bottle labelled "animal carcinogen" and place the bottle in a resealable thick-walled plastic bag in locked storage. SAMPLING: 1. ..."