Definition of Reseeing
1. resee [v] - See also: resee
Lexicographical Neighbors of Reseeing
Literary usage of Reseeing
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The American Journal of Psychology by Granville Stanley Hall, Edward Bradford Titchener (1905)
"On one occasion he even complains of nausea on reseeing a picture which he has previously seen many times and which he had at first thought funny. ..."
2. Blackwood's Edinburgh Magazine (1891)
"One never wearies of seeing and reseeing those mighty ruins. The monuments and hieroglyphics picture the ancient Egyptians in a very favourable -light. ..."
3. Words, Words, Words: Teaching Vocabulary in Grades 4-12 by Janet Allen (1999)
"... eventually turn into something sound and effec- jC tive, the key is that constant change—a process of trial, reflection, 5 reseeing, and trying again. ..."
4. The Gentleman's Magazine (1896)
"... else that she has done—always and obviously excepting Paula Tanqueray—has impressed me or attracted me. And the attraction deepens with reseeing. ..."