Definition of Resensitizing
1. resensitize [v] - See also: resensitize
Lexicographical Neighbors of Resensitizing
Literary usage of Resensitizing
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Manual of Photoengraving: Containing Practical Instructions for Producing by Harry Jenkins, Stephen H. Horgan, Frederic Eugene Ives (1902)
"It is customary to perform these resensitizing operations in the evening or the ... The important points to remember in resensitizing dry plates are: the ..."
2. Chemical Abstracts by American Chemical Society (1916)
"Color selection negatives are used, which may be made by resensitizing to red a plate previously sensitized to green and similarly making negatives from ..."
3. Horgan's Half-tone and Photomechanical Processes by Stephen Henry Horgan (1913)
"1n Record-keeping 124 Reduction, intensification.. 130 resensitizing 122 Screen angles 127 Screens for three-color 128 ..."
4. The Encyclopaedia Britannica: A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, and General by Thomas Spencer Baynes (1888)
"The first great improvement in the daguerreotype process was the resensitizing of the iodized film by bromine vapour. ..."
5. The Encyclopaedia Britannica: “a” Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, Literature edited by Hugh Chisholm (1911)
"The first great improvement in the daguerreotype process ins the resensitizing of the iodized film by bromine vapour. John Frederick Goddard published his ..."
6. Biographic Clinics by George Milbry Gould (1903)
"... and has also made the retina a self- resensitizing and single plate, good for all " exposures " at the rate of say a hundred thousand a day. ..."
7. Biographic Clinics by George Milbry Gould (1906)
"... "resensitizing of the visual purple" it has been called, is so great that there are distinguishable a surprising number of separately-acting mechanisms, ..."