Definition of Resketching
1. resketch [v] - See also: resketch
Lexicographical Neighbors of Resketching
Literary usage of Resketching
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Kindergarten for Teachers and Parents (1892)
"As soon as he can hold a piece of charcoal in his hand he is guided in drawing outlines, sketching and resketching. In time, without conscious effort and ..."
2. Contributions to Economic Geology (short Papers and Preliminary Reports) 1917 by F. L. Ransome, E F Burchard, Hoyt S Gale, Geological Survey (U.S., David White (1918)
"lowlands and the necessity of resketching the topographic base map where it was inaccurate. Where the rocks were found so broken by weathering or so covered ..."
3. Annual Report of the United States Geological Survey to the Secretary of the by Geological Survey (U.S.) (1906)
"Oakland quadrangles, consisting of 13 square miles of resketching, 3 trigonometric locations, 43 miles of levels^ with !»0 additional elevations, and 48 ..."
4. Bulletin by Geological Survey (U.S.) (1918)
"lowlands and the necessity of resketching the topographic base map -where it was inaccurate. Where the rocks were found so broken by "weathering or so ..."