¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Resolidify
1. solidify [v -FIED, -FYING, -FIES] - See also: solidify
Lexicographical Neighbors of Resolidify
Literary usage of Resolidify
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Science by American Association for the Advancement of Science (1900)
"... 260° C. Thus if we could have reduced the pressure on the crust we should have caused it to liquefy ; by restoring the pressure it would resolidify. ..."
2. Chemical Abstracts by American Chemical Society (1916)
"85 °, at once resolidify to a blood-red mass and m. again 120°; not enough was obtained for further study; it may be an isomer of the NO compd. ..."
3. Science Abstracts by Institution of Electrical Engineers (1900)
"... so that one form is always labile and the other always stable ; the labile form has the lower melting-point, and when fused may resolidify to crystals ..."
4. A Text-book of Geology for Use in Universities: Colleges, Schools of Science by Louis Valentine Pirsson, Charles Schuchert (1920)
"... the heat of friction, the grain revolved more or less and changed in position, and, the stress being relieved, the water would immediately resolidify. ..."
5. A Text-book of Geology: For Use in Universities, Colleges, Schools of by Louis Valentine Pirsson, Charles Schuchert (1915)
"... and, the stress being relieved, the water would immediately resolidify. And whenever a grain happens to be in the right position, so that the thrust is ..."