Definition of Retirants
1. retirant [n] - See also: retirant
Lexicographical Neighbors of Retirants
Literary usage of Retirants
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Journal of the Institute of Actuaries and Assurance Magazine by Institute of Actuaries (Great Britain) (1881)
"retirants in the Eighth Year. CORRESPONDENCE. retirants IN THE EIGHTH YEAR. To the Editor of the Journal of the Institute of Actuaries. [JAN. ..."
2. The First Part of the Institutes of the Laws of England: Or, A Commentary by Edward Coke, Thomas Littleton, Matthew Hale, Heneage Finch Nottingham (1794)
"... He will endeavour to mew the means by which the retirants created by entails were eluded or removed. Having thus treated of that ..."
3. Catalogue of Scientific Papers, 1800-1900: Subject Indexby Royal Society (Great Britain), Herbert McLeod by Royal Society (Great Britain), Herbert McLeod (1908)
"retirants in eighth year. Macaulay, TBI Act. J. 22 (*1881) 134-. Returnable premiums, calculation. Makeham, W.3Í. Assur. Mg. 12 ('1866)233-. ..."
4. Catalogue of Scientific Papers, 1800-1900: Subject Indexby Royal Society (Great Britain), Herbert McLeod by Royal Society (Great Britain), Herbert McLeod (1908)
"Mt. 4 (1900) 60-. — owing to different data of valuation. Valentine, JI Act. J. 18 (*1875) 229-. retirants in eighth year. ..."
5. Journal by Chartered Insurance Institute (1901)
"... they are incorporated with the retirants who discontinue in virtue of their exercising the secession option, which you are all aware may be exercised at ..."