Definition of Rex harrison
1. Noun. English actor on stage and in films (1908-1990).
Generic synonyms: Actor, Histrion, Player, Role Player, Thespian
Rex Harrison Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Rex Harrison Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Rex Harrison
Literary usage of Rex harrison
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. St. Lucia by Don Philpott (2005)
"Marigot Bay, one of the most beautiful anchorages in the Caribbean was the setting of the film Doctor Dolittle, starring rex harrison, and scenes from ..."
2. Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of English Usage by Inc. Merriam-Webster (1994)
"... October 1978 - - the Liverpool Repertory Company, whose alumni include Sir Michael Redgrave and rex harrison —Current Biography, October 1965 Saturday ..."
3. Martinque, Guadeloupe, Dominica and St. Lucia Alive! by Lynne M. Sullivan (1999)
"Marigot Bay was the filming site of the 1967 movie Doctor Doolittle, starring rex harrison. As you leave Marigot Bay heading south, you'll have wonderful ..."
4. Dominica & St Lucia Alive!by Lynne M. Sullivan by Lynne M. Sullivan (2002)
"... happy hour at Doolittle's waterside restaurant and bar. Marigot Bay was the filming site of the 1967 movie Doctor Doolittle, starring rex harrison. ..."
5. Hollywood & the Best of Los Angeles Alive!by Robert White, Phyllis White by Robert White, Phyllis White (2002)
"... Greta Garbo, rex harrison, Laurel and Hardy, Harpo Marx, David Niven, Aristotle Onassis, Gloria Swanson, Elizabeth Taylor, Mae West and Loretta Young. ..."
6. Shakespeare Country and Cotswoldsby Landmark Visitors Guides Staff by Landmark Visitors Guides Staff (2004)
"Despite being far from the sea when it was decided to film Dr Dolittle with Rex Harrison Castle Combe's picturesque qualities won out over ..."