Definition of Rhizoctonias
1. rhizoctonia [n] - See also: rhizoctonia
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Rhizoctonias Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Rhizoctonias
Literary usage of Rhizoctonias
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Phytopathology by American Phytopathological Society (1917)
"None of these latter characters have been observed in the Rhizoctonia from the fig. The sclerotia of » Peltier, Geo. L. Parasitic rhizoctonias in America. ..."
2. A Text-book of Mycology and Plant Pathology by John William Harshberger (1917)
"... Corticium vagum var. solani.1 'PELTIER, GEORGE L.: Parasitic rhizoctonias in America. Bull, 189, Agri. Exper. Stat. University of Illinois, June, 1916. ..."
3. The Plant World by Plant World Association, Wild Flower Preservation Society (U.S.) (1915)
"Fred Weaver Muncie. The Effect of Large Applications of Commercial Fertilizers upon Carnations. George Leo Peltier. Parasitic rhizoctonias in America. ..."
4. Report by Agricultural Experiment Station (1920)
"Report on the rhizoctonias of Porto Rico—Journal for January, 1920. Vol. V, No. 1. 2. Citrus and Pineapple Fruit Rots—Bulletin No. 24. 3. ..."
5. Pamphlets on Silviculture (1918)
"Parasitic rhizoctonias in America. 111. Agr. Exp. Sta. Bui. 189, p. 283-390, 24 fig. Bibliography, p. 380-390. PETERS, L. (99) 1910. ..."
6. The Diseases of the Sweet Pea by Jacob Joseph Taubenhaus (1914)
"... reports Rhizoctonia violacea on grapes to be associated with Thelephora, which he named Th. rhizoctonias. However, none of the above authors have ..."