¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Ribosomal
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Ribosomal Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Ribosomal
Literary usage of Ribosomal
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Dwarf Mistletoes: Biology, Pathology, and Systematics by Frank G. Hawksworth, Delbert Wiens (1998)
"Species Relationships From ribosomal DNA Spacer Sequences Many studies ... Recently, the internal transcribed spacer (ITS) regions of the ribosomal DNA ..."
2. Science by American Association for the Advancement of Science (1883)
"Twenty-two ribosomal proteins from E. cali were purified by electrophoresis in ... (15) reported the purification of some of the 305 ribosomal proteins. ..."
3. Rice Genetics II: Proceedings of the Second International Rice Genetics by International Rice Research Institute (1991)
"ribosomal DMA is organized as families of tandemly repeated genes, which may comprise the nucleolar organizer (Nor) regions (Appel and Honeycutt 1986). ..."
4. Biographical Memoirs by National Academy Of Sciences, National Academy of Sciences Staff, Caroline K. McEuen (1980)
"Alteration of a 30s ribosomal protein accompanying the ram mutation in E. ... ribosomal alterations controlling alkaline phosphatase isozymes in E. coli. ..."
5. Rice Biotechnology by Gurdev S. Khush, Gary H. Toenniessen (1991)
"... Rice 5S ribosomal RNA gene from 48-h-germinated embryo ... Rice 5S ribosomal RNA gene, 3' end, cloverleaf spacer DNA and SS ribosomal RNA gene copy 2, ..."
6. Molecular Markers in Plant Genome Analysis: Sponsored CRIS/ICAR Projects and by Andrew Kalinski (1995)
"Chloroplast DNA and nuclear ribosomal spacer region will be analyzed for variation in nucleotide sequences and structural organization using ..."