Definition of Ripplier
1. ripply [adj] - See also: ripply
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Ripplier Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Ripplier
Literary usage of Ripplier
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Annual Literary Index by William Isaac Fletcher, Richard Rogers Bowker (1905)
"(A. ripplier) Allan. 94: 822(0). "Marie Celeste," Case of the; an ocean mystery. (JL Hornibrook) Chamb. J. 81: 671(0.) Marigold time. ..."
2. Session Laws by West Virginia (1881)
"STATE OF WEST VIRGINIA, OFFICE OF SECRETARY OF STATE WHEREAS, J. George ripplier, president of the Hampshire and Baltimore Coal Company, a corporation ..."
3. Pennsylvania School Journal by Pennsylvania state educational association, Pennsylvania. Dept. of public instruction (1891)
"... Burroughs, Wm. Miller and Bradford Torrey with their bird studies, Edith Thomas, Agnes ripplier, James, Crad- dock, Harris, and others as eminent. ..."
4. Reports of the Inspectors of Mines of the Anthracite Coal Regions of by Pennsylvania Inspectors of Mines (1873)
"The dip of these seams is 20^ south, and will admit of breasting* 140 yards long from the level of the working of the late Mr. G. S ripplier. ..."
5. Reports of the Inspectors of Coal Mines of the Anthracite Coal Regions of by Pennsylvania Inspectors of Mines (1872)
"George S. ripplier & Co., Operators. Description.—This colliery is situated north of Ashland, on the estate of ..."
6. Session Laws by West Virginia (1877)
"... of the same place, one share; AQ Miller, of the same place, one share; HP ripplier, of the same place, one share; JC Buty, of the same place, one share, ..."