Definition of Robles
1. roble [n] - See also: roble
Lexicographical Neighbors of Robles
Literary usage of Robles
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. History of Central America by Hubert Howe Bancroft (1886)
"OF Pedro Vazquez, who succeeded Barrionuevo as governor of Castilla del Oro, little is known; but of Doctor robles, the successor of Vazquez, ..."
2. The History of Paraguay: With Notes of Personal Observations, and by Charles Ames Washburn (1871)
"Arrest, Imprisonment, and Execution of General robles and Others. ... Character of robles. — Interview with the Marques de Caxias. ..."
3. History of Spanish Literature by George Ticknor (1891)
"There is a tale, printed entos del Gusto," Zaragoza, 1663, 8vo. no:-.," in the volume with his "Diablo aI sidro de robles collected the "Ya- Cojuelo," ..."
4. The United States Vs. Andres Castillero: "New Almaden" : Transcript of the by Andrés Castillero, United States (1859)
"Forbes of the same place in the name and stead of José Teodoro robles and Secundino robles of the territory of California aforesaid of the first part and ..."
5. The United States Vs. Andres Castillero: New Almaden : Transcript of the Record by Andrés Castillero (1859)
"Forbes of the same place in the name and stead of Jose Teodoro robles and Secundino robles of the territory of California aforesaid of the first part and ..."
6. The Spanish Stage in the Time of Lope de Vega by Hugo Albert Rennert (1909)
"robles (ALONSO DE) agreed to sing in the company of Juan Jeronimo ... robles (BARTOLOME DE) and his wife Mariana de Guevara took part in the Corpus festival ..."