¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Rockfall
1. a mass of fallen rocks [n -S]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Rockfall Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Rockfall
Literary usage of Rockfall
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Edison Monthly by New York Edison Company (1911)
"... to nine rooms in size, and the rentals run from $1200 to $2200. George and Edward Blum were the architects. Tb« rockfall Apartment HOUM, Broadway and ..."
2. The Connecticut Magazine: An Illustrated Monthly by William Farrand Felch, George C. Atwell, H. Phelps Arms, Frances Trevelyan Miller (1906)
"(rockfall) Russell Mfg. Co. (rockfall) Smith, Otis A. (rockfall) MIDDLETOWN ... rockfall Woolen Co. Omo Manufacturing Co. ..."
3. Report by Connecticut Dept. of Factory Inspection (1920)
"246-121 Lyman Gun Sight Corp., Rogers Mfg. Co., (rockfall) Russell Mfg. Co., ... (rockfall) Gun sights Bone and ivory goods Suspender webbing Revolvers and ..."
4. Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America by Seismological Society of America (1913)
"... kilometers from the southeast coast there is another more important one where originate very violent earthquakes, but apparently of the rockfall type. ..."