Definition of Roques
1. roque [n] - See also: roque
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Roques Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Roques
roques (current term)
Literary usage of Roques
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Necessity for Criminal Appeal: As Illustrated by the Maybrick Case and by Florence Elizabeth Chandler Maybrick, Joseph Hiam Levy (1899)
"I, CAROLINE DE roques, of i Rue Tannery, Rouen, in the Republic of France, wife of Baron Adolf de roques, do solemnly and sincerely declare as follows:— 1. ..."
2. Nature's Strongholds: The World's Great Wildlife Reserves by Laura Riley, William Riley (2005)
"Los roques National Park with superb marine life is a diver's paradise (and a world's top bone-fishing destination). Cueva del Guácharo—Cave of the ..."
3. Life of Julius Caesar Scaliger (1484-1558): Transactions, APS by Vernon Hall (2007)
"De roques was not only a good tutor but he seems to have been ... So we must assume if we may take the following letter from De roques as reflecting his ..."
4. A Descriptive Catalogue of the Venezuelan Department at the Philadelphia by Adolphus Ernst (1876)
"The Orchila deposit is worked by an American company ; the Los roques mineral (phosphate of alumina) was contracted by Mr. P. Spence of Manchester; ..."
5. Reports of Cases Argued and Determined in the Court of Common Pleas for the by Charles Patrick Daly (1885)
"... subscribing witness, and that it was delivered in her presence; that neither it nor the assignment of the lease by Mrs. Von roques to the grandchildren, ..."