2. Verb. (third-person singular of roster) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Rosters
1. roster [n] - See also: roster
Lexicographical Neighbors of Rosters
Literary usage of Rosters
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. History of the 107th Infantry, U.S.A. by Gerald F. Jacobson (1920)
"rosters THE following rosters contain only the names of men who served ... Other rosters are printed elsewhere of members of the myth Infantry who were ..."
2. History of the 304th Ammunition Train (1920)
"rosters Note Concerning rosters During its twenty-one months of existence, between three and four thousand men have been affiliated with the regiment. ..."
3. Laws by Illinois (1899)
"... containing the rosters of the Illinois regiments in the civil war, and preparing the rosters of the Illinois volunteers in the American-Spanish war of ..."
4. King and Queen County, Virginia by Alfred Bagby (1908)
"CHAPTER IX rosters OF KING AND QUEEN COUNTY IN THE CIVIL WAR Officers of Twenty-sixth Virginia Regiment: Colonel, Powell Page; Lieutenant-Colonel, ..."
5. Publications of the Southern History Association by Southern History Association (1903)
"PUBLICATION OF CONFEDERATE rosters BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. The recent determination of the Secretary of War to publish, in accord with the instructions ..."