Definition of Routines
1. Noun. (plural of routine) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Routines
1. routine [n] - See also: routine
Lexicographical Neighbors of Routines
Literary usage of Routines
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Guided Reading Basics: Organizing, Managing and Implementing a Balanced by Lori Rog (2003)
"It will probably take 6-8 weeks to get the routines and procedures in place to begin a Guided Reading program. Before you begin to pull small groups for ..."
2. Guidelines for the Evaluation of Electronic Data Interchange Products by John J. Garguilo, Paul Markovitz (1998)
"3.4.1 Automated Installation routines Automated installation routines remove ... These routines typically confirm the creation of file directories and make ..."
3. Apprenticeship in Literacy: Transitions Across Reading and Writing by Linda J. Dorn, Cathy French, Tammy Jones (1998)
"... T Establishing routines and Organizing the Classroom V hroughout this book, we have emphasized the importance of two types of learning: • That which ..."
4. The Daily Five: Fostering Literacy Independence in the Elementary Grades by Gail Boushey, Joan Moser (2006)
"KEY MATERIALS, CONCEPTS, AND routines FOR LAUNCHING THE DAILY FIVE When we follow routines day after day, our students can use their energy to grow as ..."
5. The philosophy of education; or, The principles and practice of teaching by Thomas Tate (1860)
"With a due attention to these principles in the construction of routines, ... In a well organised school, the routines of the respective classes will be ..."
6. SAS 9.1.3 Language Reference: Concepts by SAS Institute (2005)
"Functions and CALL routines Definitions of Functions and CALL routines Definition of Functions A SAS function performs a computation or system manipulation ..."
7. SAS(R) 9.1.3 Language Reference:: Dictionary, Fifth Edition, Volumes 1-4 by SAS Institute (2006)
"The DATA step supports two kinds of pattern-matching functions and CALL routines: n SAS regular expressions (RX) n Perl regular expressions (PRX). ..."
8. SAS(R) Component Language 9.1:: Reference, Volumes 1 and 2 by SAS Institute (2004)
"A SCL CALL routines Like functions, CALL routines perform actions, based on the values of ... However, unlike functions, CALL routines do not return values ..."