Definition of Rubbering
1. rubber [v] - See also: rubber
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Rubbering Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Rubbering
Literary usage of Rubbering
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. In Closed Territory by Edgar Beecher Bronson (1910)
"XV rubbering IN UGANDA WHILE now become in many manufactured forms a necessity, rubber is, essentially, a luxury, — first, because of the relatively limited ..."
2. The Leather Glove Industry in the United States by Daniel Walter Redmond (1913)
"... the button piece part of the binding thus forming the ordinary box hem 22 .22 Same as next preceding item when operator is required rubbering with six ..."
3. Annual Report by Illinois Farmers' Institute (1905)
"... your cattle will be found along this fence rubbering at the other cattle and pushing about and doing almost every other thing but attending to their ..."
4. Sunset by Southern Pacific Company. Passenger Dept, Southern Pacific Company (1912)
""Well then, what are you rubbering about? Go back, I tell you ! It's all right." Keegan's eyes grew dreamy. "Quit your staring, you fool ! ..."