Definition of Rwandan
1. Noun. A native or inhabitant of Rwanda.
2. Adjective. Of or pertaining to Rwanda. "Rwandan mountains"
Definition of Rwandan
1. Noun. A person from Rwanda or of Rwandan descent. ¹
2. Adjective. Of, from, or pertaining to Rwanda, the Rwandan people or language. ¹
3. Proper noun. Kinyarwanda ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Rwandan Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Rwandan
Literary usage of Rwandan
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Media and the Rwanda Genocide by Allan Thompson (2007)
"My exhaustive documentation on the rwandan media was totally lost. For this paper, I have to rely on my memory and the messages I exchanged with some ..."
2. Hidden in Plain View: Refugees Living Without Protection in Nairobi and Kampala by Alison Parker, Human Rights Watch (Organization) (2002)
"To the United Kingdom and rwandan Governments • The UK and rwandan Government should ensure that the Joint Verification Commission does not impede the ..."
3. AIDS, Poverty, and Hunger: Challenges and Responses by Stuart Gillespie (2006)
"Policymakers and development practitioners seek to understand how rwandan households are affected and how they are reacting to the stress so that ..."
4. Protectors Or Pretenders?: Government Human Rights Commissions in Africa by Binaifer Nowrojee (2001)
"A national human rights commission was foreseen as far back as August 1992 in a protocol agreed between the rwandan government and the rwandan Patriotic ..."
5. Zaire: Predicament and Prospectsby Jean-Claude Willame, Hugues Leclercq, Peter Rosenblum, Catharine Newbury by Jean-Claude Willame, Hugues Leclercq, Peter Rosenblum, Catharine Newbury (1998)
"Zaire's minister of foreign affairs insists that all rwandan and ... Kengo announces that he is still determined to repatriate rwandan refugees "very soon. ..."
6. World Report 2002: The Events of 2001 by Human Rights Watch (Organization (2002)
"The dominant rwandan Patriotic Front (RPF) was permitted to recruit ... At the same time rwandan troops were reported fighting rebels inside Burundi, ..."