Definition of Salesrooms
1. Noun. (plural of salesroom) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Salesrooms
1. salesroom [n] - See also: salesroom
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Salesrooms Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Salesrooms
Literary usage of Salesrooms
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Journal by General Assembly, Pennsylvania General Assembly. Senate, Pennsylvania (1903)
"... into articles of use and commerce to erect and maintain buildings for such manufacturing purposes and for offices and salesrooms and to purchase, ..."
2. A History of the Parish of Trinity Church in the City of New York by Morgan Dix, John Adams Dix, Leicester Crosby Lewis, Charles Thorley Bridgeman, Clifford P. Morehouse (1906)
"... near Trinity Cemetery—General Convention of 1847—Sermon by Bishop Hopkins—Discontinuance of Mission Chapel in Tea salesrooms—Appointment of the Rev. ..."
3. King's Hand-book of Boston by Moses King (1889)
"The salesrooms are located at No. 256 to 260 Devonshire Street, Boston, and No. 100 Chambers Street, New York ; with agencies in all the principal cities of ..."
4. History of Colorado by Wilbur Fiske Stone (1918)
"maintains a large garage and repair shop in connection with his salesrooms. He is likewise a director and the vice president of the Climax Oil Company of ..."
5. The Manual of Statistics: Stock Exchange Hand-book . by Financial News Association (New York, Charles M. Goodsell, Henry E. Wallace (1903)
"New York salesrooms, 27 Murray street. PEEKSKILL LIGHTING & RAILROAD CO. A corporation originally incorporated as the Peekskill Lighting Co. under the laws ..."
6. Geer's Hartford City Directory (1896)
"Our salesrooms. Come in and look around some time: besides our grand showing of the ROGERS " ANCHOR " BRAND of SILVER PLATED WARE, we have the most ..."
7. Portraits of Women: Loan Exhibition for the Benefit of St. John's Guild and by National Academy of Design (U.S.), National Academy of Design (U.S. (1894)
"Exhibition and salesrooms at No. 166 FIFTH AVENUE, NEW YORK BETWEEN 2IST AND 22D STREETS ... salesrooms ..."
8. The Silk Goods of America: A Brief Account of the Recent Improvements and by William Cornelius Wyckoff, Silk Association of America (1880)
"salesrooms of Selling Agents, 227 Broadway and 57 Mercer Street. ... Dale, Frederick S. (See Paterson, NJ) salesrooms of Selling Agents 419 and 421 Broadway ..."