¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Seasonality
1. [n -TIES]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Seasonality Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Seasonality
Literary usage of Seasonality
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. SAS/ETS(R) 9.1 User's Guide, Volumes 1, 2, 3, and 4 by SAS Institute (2004)
"To determine if stable seasonality if present in a series, ... PROC Xi i prints this test, labeled “Stable seasonality Test” immediately after the Table D8. ..."
2. Selected Articles on Social Insurance by Julia Emily Johnsen (1922)
"seasonality AND INSURANCE 1 As insurance against unemployment has been advocated largely with a view to seasonal unemployment we shall consider its ..."
3. Foodgrain Supply, Distribution, and Consumption Policies Within a Dual by Raisuddin Ahmed (1979)
"... DOMESTIC PROCUREMENT OF FOODGRAINS AND seasonality OF PRICES Domestic procurement—voluntary or compulsory sale of foodgrains by producers and market ..."
4. Cover Crops in Hillside Agriculture: Farmer Innovation With Mucuna by Daniel Buckles, Bernard Triomphe, Gustavo Sain (1998)
"The seasonality of maize prices The distribution of rainfall in the northern coastal area of Honduras is significantly different from that in the rest of ..."
5. Rice Price Fluctuation and an Approach to Price Stabilization in Bangladesh by Raisuddin Ahmed, Andrew Bernard (1989)
"Unfortunately, lack of appropriate, season-specific data frustrates attempts to make a comprehensive objective analysis of seasonality. ..."