¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Sectored
1. sector [v] - See also: sector
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Sectored Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Sectored
Literary usage of Sectored
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Summarized Proceedings ... and a Directory of Members (1894)
"With mixed light containing elements of different luminosity shining upon the retina, a rotating sectored disc will appear not to cut off all the elements ..."
2. Investigations of Infra-red Spectra by William Weber Coblentz (1908)
"EXPERIMENT WITH A sectored DISK. In comparing the relative merits of the bolometer and the thermopile; the simplest method appeared to be to reduce the ..."
3. Scientific papers of the Bureau of Standards by United States National Bureau of Standards (1911)
"USE OF sectored DISKS AND COLOR-ABSORBING SCREENS When it becomes necessary to use rotating sectored disks to make the record of any lamp fall on the sheet, ..."
4. The Marshall Plan Summer: An Eyewitness Report on Europe and the Russians in by Thomas Andrew Bailey (1977)
"... -6- Four-sectored Berlin We cannot and we must not take the risk of losing, western Germany and ..."
5. Transposable Elements in Plants: Sponsored CRIS/ICAR Projects and Bibliography by Andrew Kalinski (1995)
"In both sectored lines, meiotic recombination of the sectoring Ac to the opposite homolog caused the phenotype to switch between the green/yellow and the ..."