Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Seismical Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Seismical
Literary usage of Seismical
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. History of Chelmsford, Massachusetts by Wilson Waters, Henry Spaulding Perham (1917)
"METEOROLOGICAL AND seismical OBSERVATIONS. The earliest recorded earthquake in this region was on June 1, 1638, between the hours of 3 and 4 p. ..."
2. Report of the Philippine Exposition Board to the Louisiana Purchase by Philippines Exposition Board (1904)
"The station is provided not only with instruments that are generally to be found in first-class metereologico-seismical stations, such as thermometers, ..."
3. Proceedings of the Royal Irish Academy by Royal Irish Academy (1877)
"greatly subjected to the influence of seismical action. The following conclusions may be drawn :— 1st. The descriptions given in the annals, or woven into ..."
4. The Tides and the Continent-making Forces of the Solar System: Written in by John Leuthold (1921)
""We will return to a state of normal seismical activity ! ... that he lives in a region where "normal seismical activity" is synonymous with almost constant ..."
5. Seismological Journal of Japan by Jishin Gakkai (Japan)., John Milne (1885)
"It is worthy of remark however that in the excavations where he did enter he found no evidence of the least shock and notices the fact that seismical shocks ..."