Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Semidominant Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Semidominant
Literary usage of Semidominant
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Transposable Elements in Plants: Sponsored CRIS/ICAR Projects and Bibliography by Andrew Kalinski (1995)
"In contrast, the niv-571 allele is semidominant; although it gives white ... The detailed structures of various semidominant niv alleles suggest that their ..."
2. Biotechnology: Ti-Plasmids and Other Plant Vectors: Bibliography January by Lara Wiggert (1995)
"... is semidominant; although it gives white flowers when homozygous, very pale flowers result when ... The detailed structures of various semidominant niv ..."
3. Gene Transfer in Animal Systems: Bibliography, 1985-1991 (1993)
"The activity of w(a) is reduced in trans by a semidominant mutation inthe gene Enhancer- ... This semidominant effect on pigmentation is correlated with a ..."
4. Genetic Manipulation in Crops: Proceedings of the International Symposium on by International Rice Research Institute (1988)
"Finally, all the abnormal PR2 plants analysed were shown to carry dominant, semidominant or cytoplasmic mutations. The results are summarized in Table 1. ..."
5. Proposed National Strategies For The Prevention Of Leading Work-related (1988)
"Single-gene mutations may be dominant (expressed if only a single copy is present), semidominant (expressed in varying degrees if one or two copies are ..."
6. Rice Genetics IV by Gurdev S. Khush, D. S. Brar, Bill Hardy (2001)
"... the CaMV 35S promoter transcribing outward from the Ds transposon end and helped identify a semidominant overexpression mutant (Wilson et al 1996). ..."
7. Herbicides in Asian Rice: Transitions in Weed Management by Rosamond Naylor (1996)
"Mutation frequencies of weeds treated by sulfonylurea herbicides, for example, indicate that a small percentage of plants have a semidominant mutation in ..."