Definition of Servicemen
1. Noun. (plural of serviceman) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Servicemen
1. serviceman [n] - See also: serviceman
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Servicemen Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Servicemen
Literary usage of Servicemen
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Air Power and Desert Storm by Richard B. Clark (1993)
"The fate of these servicemen is unknown. The slim possibility that some may ... Most of the 300 or so servicemen who disappeared in the jungles of Laos are ..."
2. Department of Defense Anthrax Vaccine Immunization Program: Congressional edited by John Warner (2001)
"The PGW cohort was compared to a cohort of servicemen deployed just to Bosnia and to a cohort of PGW era servicemen who were not deployed to either the PGW ..."
3. Destruction of a Planet: Zionism Is Racism by Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn (1991)
"It will only require brief repetition and is not worthy of the interruption for retrieval. AMERICAN servicemen DIED BEFORE ..."
4. Defense Vaccines: Force Protection Or False Security? edited by Dan Burton (2001)
"All of our servicemen and women would not have been vaccinated. ... The servicemen and women entrusted to me by the mothers and fathers of America are the ..."
5. Agricultural Expansion and Pioneer Settlements in the Humid Tropics by Walther Manshard, William B. Morgan (1988)
"servicemen who have volunteered and built a military career are treated as government officers, who are on the government payroll, are obliged to retire at ..."
6. Rehabilitation for Traumatic Brain Injury by Randall M. Chesnutt, Oregon Health Sciences University (1999)
"In a study of United States servicemen discharged for medical and ... servicemen who had mild TBI were 1.8 times as likely as other servicemen to be ..."
7. Electronic Services: Licensing, Permitting, and the State Lottery Network in by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"ANGLING and SMALL GAME HUNTING Minnesota servicemen stationed outside of the state and home on furlough do not need a license to fish or hunt small game. ..."
8. The Troubled Birth of Russian Democracy: Parties, Personalities, and Programs by Michael McFaul, Sergei Markov (1993)
"Some servicemen read the president's decrees and eagerly conversed with us. ... However, it was after I talked with the servicemen that I realized that the ..."