Definition of Sewage disposal
1. Noun. The disposal of sewage.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Sewage Disposal
Literary usage of Sewage disposal
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Engineering Index Annual for by American Society of Mechanical Engineers (1912)
"20344- Modern sewage disposal. FW Kerns. Reviews the principal methods ... Describes the principal machines employed in sewerage and sewage disposal works. ..."
2. South African Journal of Science by South African Association for the Advancement of Science (1903)
"BY J. EDWARD FITT, AMICE In dealing with the question of sewage disposal in Cape Colony ver)- ... The only works for sewage disposal that have been carried ..."
3. Index of Economic Material in the Documents of the States of the United by Adelaide Rosalia Hasse, Carnegie Institution of Washington. Dept. of Economics and Sociology (1912)
"Table: descriptions of sewers and sewage disposal in 12 municipal plants in ... sewage disposal at Canton; by Josiah Hartzell, member state bd. of health. ..."
4. The Engineering Index Annual for by American Society of Mechanical Engineers (1911)
"sewage disposal MUNICIPAL Sewage Treatment to Prevent River Pollution. ... Lecture before the Assn. of Mgrs. of sewage disposal Works. ..."
5. The Engineering Index Annual for by American Society of Mechanical Engineers (1914)
"39146 A. Operating Results of the sewage disposal Works at Bordentown, New Jersey. CM Hartley. ... Facts and Fancies About sewage disposal. Gilbert Thomson. ..."