Definition of Shelf bracket
1. Noun. A bracket to support a shelf.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Shelf Bracket
Literary usage of Shelf bracket
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Library Planning, Bookstacks and Shelving by Snead & Co. Iron Works (1915)
"The adjustment of the shelves is accomplished by means of three hooks on the upper back corner and a lug on the lower back corner of the shelf bracket, ..."
2. A Treatise on pharmacy by Edward Parrish (1874)
"A saving of wall space is also obtained by omitting the uprights and pilasters, and securing the shelves from behind. Fig. 24. shelf bracket. Fig. ..."
3. Book Stack and Shelving for Libraries by Snead & Co. Iron Works, Bernard Richardson Green (1908)
"Each shelf bracket is supported on the upright at five points simultaneously. The shelves are similar in construction to those described above for the cast ..."
4. Classified Illustrated Catalog of the Library Department of Library Bureau by Library Bureau (1900)
"Each shelf bracket is minutely adjustable from the front of the shelf and can be operated by any one, no skilled mechanical knowledge being required. ..."