Definition of Sidler
1. one that sidles [n -S] - See also: sidles
Lexicographical Neighbors of Sidler
Literary usage of Sidler
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Genealogical and Family History of Western New York: A Record of the by William Richard Cutter (1912)
"Pennsylvania, September 10, 1835, died 1899: married George sidler ; children : Herman, Rufus, Eleanor and Ida. (VI) Harrington, son of Rufus (2) Austin and ..."
2. Pennsylvania Archives by Pennsylvania Dept. of public instruction, Pennsylvania State Library (1914)
"sidler, Jacob, 6th S., VII, 717. sidler, Jonathan, 6th S., X, 42. sidler, Peter, 6th S., VШ, 1194, 1197, 1200, 1201, 1203. sidler, Simon, 6th S., VII, 717. ..."
3. Report of the State Treasurer on the Financesby Treasury, Pennsylvania Treasury, Pennsylvania by Treasury, Pennsylvania Treasury, Pennsylvania (1910)
"1909 15 52 WL sidler, register and recorder, Montour county, 1909, 1649 49 9(¡ COLLATERAL INHERITANCE. WL sidler, register and recorder, Montour county. ..."
4. Portrait and Biographical Album of Newaygo County, Mich., Containing by Chapman Brothers (1884)
"One son has been illiam C. sidler, son of Jonathan and Agnes (Frazier) ... After marriage Mr. sidler managed his father's farm until the spring of 1883, ..."