Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Slotter Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Slotter
Literary usage of Slotter
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. International Library of Technology: A Series of Textbooks for Persons by International Textbook Company (1903)
"slotter Bars With Tool Blocks.—Some heavy slotter bars are made with tool ... Sometimes the slotter tools themselves are drilled and fitted on pins and held ..."
2. Elementary Machine Shop Practice: A Text Book Presenting the Elements of the by James Alfred Pratt (1921)
"The work is finished on the surfaces A, B, C and D before it comes to the slotter; this work is done on the planer. The finishing of surfaces E, ..."
3. Mechanical Engineering and Machine Shop Practice by Stanley Holmes Moore (1908)
"slotter Tools. slotter tools that are used with their shanks in a vertical ... As the name implies, this form of slotter is designed primarily for the ..."
4. Shop and Foundry Practice: Prepared for Students of the International by International Correspondence Schools (1901)
"The tools used for the slotter are different in appearance from those used for ... When slotter tools are forged from the bar, they.are made with narrow ..."
5. Shop and Foundry Practice: Prepared for Students of the International by International Correspondence Schools (1901)
"When the slotter tool is carried at the end of the ram so that its shank in at ... When slotter tools are forged from the bar, they are made with narrow ..."
6. Railroad Shop Practice: Method and Tools by Frank Arthur Stanley (1921)
"In connection with slotter operations, the device shown by the line drawing, ... This represents a method of putting two controlling levers on a slotter to ..."