Definition of Sneller
1. snell [adj] - See also: snell
Lexicographical Neighbors of Sneller
sneller (current term)
Literary usage of Sneller
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Publications of the Harleian Society by Harleian Society (1890)
"... M™ Mary sneller, of the same, Spr, ab* 18, with consent of her mother Rosamond Ashby alias sneller ; at Stepney. May 19 Charles Alleyne, of Stibbington, ..."
2. Allegations for Marriage Licences Issued by the Vicar-general of the by George John Armytage (1890)
"... alleged by William Stanton, of S' Andrew's, Holborn, Lond., sneller, ... ab' 18, with consent of her mother Rosamond Ashby alias sneller ; at Stepney. ..."
3. Hampshire Allegations for Marriage Licences Granted by the Bishop of by William John Charles Moens, Church of England Diocese of Winchester (1893)
"... of Timsbury, husbandman, b., & Joane sneller, dau. of Thomas sneller, of King's Somborne, husbandman, at St. Thomas, Weeke, or K., 1 Jan., 1711. ..."
4. The Ohio Educational Monthly: A Journal of School and Home Education by Ohio State Teachers Association (1861)
"sneller in place of Dea. Jones whose time ran out. sneller is not a bad man, but, you see, Craton has a mortgage on his farm, and so has him under his thumb ..."