¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Snorkeler
1. one that snorkels [n -S] - See also: snorkels
Lexicographical Neighbors of Snorkeler
Literary usage of Snorkeler
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Adventure Guide to Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao by Lynne M. Sullivan (2006)
"If you really want to learn about life in the Marine Park, sign up for a PADI Fish ID snorkeler Course. 03 Dive shops on Bonaire sell fish identification ..."
2. Adventure Guide to Belize by Carol O'Donnell, Vivien Lougheed (2003)
"While watching for manatees, listen for the sound of a snorkeler - it could be a manatee breathing. ..."
3. Adventure Guide to Belize by Carol O'Donnell, Vivien Lougheed (2003)
"Above: A snorkeler dives below the waves along the barrier reef. (© Barry Tessman) Opposite: Natural beauty is what attracts many people to visit the ..."
4. Adventure Guide to St Vincent, Grenada and the Grenadines by Cindy Kilgorie Brown, Alan Moore (2003)
"A surfer would choose the windward, a snorkeler the leeward. The beach at Hillsborough is long and white, with enough going on to provide gentle distraction ..."
5. Adventure Guide to Maui by Sharon Hamblin (2005)
"If you get bumped while in the water, it's not likely to be a shark or some other marine animal, but just another snorkeler. Also, watch out for the kids ..."
6. Belize by Vivien Lougheed (2005)
"While watching for manatees, listen for the sound of a snorkeler - it could be a manatee breathing. They sound the same. There are two cayes on Northern ..."
7. Best Dives of the Caribbean by Joyce Huber (2006)
"One surprised small snorkeler was chased back up the dock staircase by a few voracious fish. More adventurous snorkelers swim out about 30 yards to find a ..."
8. Adventure Guide to New Zealand by Bette Flagler (2005)
"Dive White Island is a PADI 5 Star Dive Centre and runs trips to this top dive site. You can also go along as a sightseer or snorkeler. ..."