Definition of Solar thermal system
1. Noun. A system that converts sunlight into heat.
Solar Thermal System Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Solar Thermal System Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Solar Thermal System
Literary usage of Solar thermal system
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Solar Collector Manufacturing Activity (1993) by DIANE Publishing Company (1994)
"A rooftop PV panel powers lights and computers running touch-control, visitor-interactive informational software, and a rooftop, solar-thermal system ..."
2. The Next Texas Energy Boom: Power Choices for the 21st Century by Jim Marston (1997)
"Three basic types of solar-thermal system are being considered for electric power generation. One, the parabolic trough system, was made famous by Luz ..."
3. Regional Workshop on Solar Power Generation Using Photovoltaic Technology (1999)
"solar thermal system Target: 3000000 kl in 2000, Measures: 5500000 kl in 2010 Support by the Government to residential agriculture and civil utilization ..."
4. Benign Energy?: The Environmental Implications of Renewables by International Energy Agency (1998)
"... Accidents are avoided (eg flooding from hydro systems, releases of heat exchanger fluid in solar thermal system). Each scheme can have different effects ..."