Definition of Speeled
1. speel [v] - See also: speel
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Speeled Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Speeled
Literary usage of Speeled
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Living Age by Making of America Project, Eliakim Littell, Robert S. Littell (1845)
"... he must have speeled the wa's." Campbell was greatly amused at this. Some observations were made on the English style of Scotch authors. ..."
2. Blackwood's Edinburgh Magazine (1849)
"The bishop su.speeled, perhaps more than suspected, fraud, caused a strict inquiry, aod the miraculous Stigmata disappeared. But let us come to an instance ..."
3. A Library of Poetry and Song: Being Choice Selections from the Best Poets by William Cullen Bryant (1874)
"The magic wand then let us wield ; Fur, anee that tivc-an'-forty 's speeled, See crazy, weary, ..."
4. Cyclopaedia of English Literature: A Selection of the Choicest Productions by Robert Chambers (1847)
"The magic wand then let us wield ; For, anee that five-and-forty's speeled, See, crazy, weary, ..."