Definition of Stockholders meeting
1. Noun. A meeting at which the management reports to the stockholders of a company.
Stockholders Meeting Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Stockholders Meeting Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Stockholders Meeting
Literary usage of Stockholders meeting
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. United States Supreme Court Reports by Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company, United States Supreme Court (1889)
"In 1871, at the stockholders' meeting, 67500 shares were voted, of which 25000 were voted by such general solicitor, and 35000 by another person connected ..."
2. South Eastern Reporter by West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals, West Publishing Company, South Carolina Supreme Court (1922)
"The amount of the bonus which the stockholders' meeting of January 23, 1919, authorized the directors to allow to the plaintiff, $7500, was not actually ..."
3. Lawyers' Reports Annotated by Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company (1913)
"It is admitted in the case that at the adjourned stockholders' meeting at which respondents claim to have been elected directors, held September 19, 1911, ..."
4. Corporate Organization and Management by Thomas Conyngton, Helen Potter (1917)
"Minutes of Stockholders' Meeting THE IMPERIAL GAS STOVE COMPANY OF NEW JERSEY MINUTES OF FIRST MEETING OF STOCKHOLDERS Held December 5, ..."
5. Supreme Court Reporter by Robert Desty, United States Supreme Court, West Publishing Company (1912)
""We will now organize as a stockholders' meeting. "Our desire is in good faith to rescind that resolution, but we will never admit we acted wrongfully in ..."
6. A Treatise on the Incorporation and Organization of Corporations Created by Thomas Gold Frost (1908)
"These by-laws provided that the annual stockholders' meeting should be held on the first Wednesday in December of each year at the principal office of the ..."