Definition of Streeker
1. one that streeks [n -S] - See also: streeks
Lexicographical Neighbors of Streeker
Literary usage of Streeker
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Development of the Sunday-school, 1780-1905: The Official Report of the (1905)
"Mr. William D. Launiaster. Danville. Mr. William C. Lilley, Pittsburg. Miss Ermina C. Lincoln. Philadelphia. Mr. and Mrs. TH Lippiatt, Shamo- kin. ..."
2. Hand-book of Chemistry by Leopold Gmelin, Henry Watts (1859)
"3. Likewise, by the oxidation of alizarin and purpurin with dilute nitric acid or a ferric salt. (Schunck, Wolff & streeker. ..."
3. Acts of the State of Ohio by Ohio, Ohio General Assembly, Ohio Secretary of State (1887)
"Provided, however, that the said George streeker, as such treasurer, ... Those of the qualified electors who favor the relief of George streeker shall have ..."
4. Elements of Modern Chemistry by Charles Adolphe Wurtz (1879)
"streeker represents this interesting ... with a base whieh streeker obtained from the bile and designated as ..."