Definition of Stunkard
1. sulky [adj] - See also: sulky
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Stunkard Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Stunkard
stunk on ice
stunkard (current term)
Literary usage of Stunkard
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Fresh-water Biology by Henry Baldwin Ward, George Chandler Whipple (1918)
"... stunkard 1916. Body 3 by 0.78 mm. Caudal suckers 0.28 mm. in diameter. On caudal disc one pair of great hooks, o. 116 mm. long, one pair of intermediate ..."
2. Guide To Clinical Preventive Services by U. S. Preventive Services Task Force (1989)
"stunkard AJ. Conservative treatments for obesity. Am J din Nun 1987; 45:1142-54. 24. ... stunkard AJ. Anorectic agents tower a body weight set point. ..."
3. Strategy Development Workshop For Public Education On Weight And Obesity by DIANE Publishing Company (2004)
"Sobal J, stunkard AJ. Socioeconomic status and obesity: A review of the literature. ... stunkard AJ, Foch TT, Hrubec Z. A twin study of human obesity. ..."
4. Pennsylvania Archivesby Pennsylvania Dept. of Public Instruction, Pennsylvania State Library by Pennsylvania Dept. of Public Instruction, Pennsylvania State Library (1899)
"... Adam xxi, 536 Stump, Joseph, ..xiii, 175, 297, stunkard, George xxiv, ... Leonard, xvii, 669, 877 xxvi, 510, 675 Stump, Lodowick xiv, 98 stunkard, ..."
5. Diabetes in America by Ronald Aubert (1996)
"stunkard AJ, Harris JR, Pedersen NL, McClearn GE: The body-mass index of twins who ... stunkard AJ, Sorensen TIA, Hanis C: An adoption study of obesity. ..."
6. Reports of Cases Decided in the Appellate Court of the State of Indiana by Appellate Court, Indiana Appellate Court, Indiana (1910)
"stunkard—44 Ind. App.. STEVENSON v. stunkard ET AL. [No. 6890. Filed December 9, 1909.] 1. ACTION.—Joint and Several. — Dismissal.—Election.—Bonds. ..."