¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Subgoal
1. a subordinate goal [n -S]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Subgoal Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Subgoal
Literary usage of Subgoal
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Healthy People: The Surgeon General's Report on Health Promotion & Disease by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"HEALTHY OLDER ADULTS 71 subgoal: Increasing the Number of Older Adults Who ... 74 subgoal: Reducing Premature Death from Influenza and Pneumonia... .,..,, ..."
2. Results-Oriented Management: Agency Crosscutting Actions and Plans in Border by Patricia A. Dalton, Elizabeth H. Curda (2003)
"For the first subgoal, Justice has added new measures to determine the total ... For controlling criminal aliens, a subgoal includes increasing the number ..."
3. National Computer Security Conference Proceedings, 1992: Information Systems by DIANE Publishing Company (1992)
"If process A's application variable Var(A,i) contains the value X in the initial state and the value Y in the final state, then SPLAN adds the subgoal ..."
4. Partial Evaluation and Automatic Program Generation by Neil D. Jones, Carsten K. Gomard, Peter Sestoft (1993)
"As an example, consider the goal (sl,(d,s2)), where si and s2 are static subgoals and d is a dynamic subgoal. The binding of static variables in si are ..."
5. Expertise in Design: Design Thinking Research Symposium 6 by Nigel Cross, Yusuf Pisan, Ernest A. Edmonds (2003)
"Like the ©post statement, it creates a subgoal, but whereas the Opost subgoal is handled asynchronously, this subgoal is handled synchronously, ..."