Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Subminimal Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Subminimal
Literary usage of Subminimal
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Text book of physiology by Michael Foster (1894)
"If a subminimal stimulus be found, that is a current of such intensity that applied to a motor area it will produce no movement, but if increased ever so ..."
2. A Text Book of Physiology by Michael Foster (1883)
"But, in certain stages of the influence of morphia, the following remarkable result makes its appearance. If a subminimal stimulus be found, ..."
3. First Workshop on Grand Unification: New England Center, University of New by Paul H. Frampton, Sheldon L. Glashow, Asim Yildiz (1980)
"subminimal 0(10) The c quark mass ... One amusing possibility is a subminimal 0(10) model. ... My model is subminimal in that I do without the 10. ..."
4. Advanced Lessons in Practical Physiology for Students of Medicine by Russell Burton-Opitz (1920)
"The figures indicate this separation in centimeters of distance. M, Threshold of make; B, threshold of break. 6. Summation of subminimal Stimuli. ..."
5. Exophthalmic Goiter and Its Nonsurgical Treatment by Israel Bram (1920)
"subminimal doses, that is, about one-tenth of the former, produce only the ... Repeated subminimal doses produced no hyperplasia nor increase of colloid. ..."