Lexicographical Neighbors of Suborganization
Literary usage of Suborganization
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Business Organization and Combination: An Analysis of the Evolution and by Lewis Henry Haney (1913)
"Accordingly, a " superintendent" is put in charge of the one suborganization and a " business manager " is set over the other. It would be a more logical ..."
2. Business Organization and Combination: An Analysis of the Evolution and by Lewis Henry Haney (1916)
"Accordingly, a " superintendent " is put in charge of the one suborganization and a " business manager " is set over the other. It would be a more logical ..."
3. Manufacturing Systems: Foundations of World-Class Practice by Joseph A. Heim (1992)
"... that every suborganization within a company view the recipients of their work with as much awe and reverence as you do their outside customers. ..."
4. Managing Diplomacy: The United States and Japan by Harrison M. Holland (1984)
"... a sort of satellite suborganization, near the secretary of state's suite is based on the questionable premise that the degree of importance of a ..."
5. The Constitution and Government of the State of New York: An Appraisal by New York (State). (1915)
"... positions for administrative purposes and at the same time protect the professional and technical heads of the suborganization units in office. ..."
6. Measuring the Impact of Information on Developmentby M. J. Menou by M. J. Menou (1993)
"Are there secondary and tertiary levels of accountability for integrating the efforts of suborganization activities toward achieving system or service ..."