Definition of Succes
1. success [n SUCCES] - See also: success
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Succes Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Succes
Literary usage of Succes
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Dictionary of National Biography by LESLIE. STEPHEN (1886)
"Educated at home until the age of seventeen, he was then placed under the charge, succes- ... succes ..."
2. Publications by English Dialect Society (1850)
"On St. Ruth's impatience to come to an engagement after the loss of Athlone, the Duke of Berwick observes, that " etant fache & honteux du mauvais succes ..."
3. The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire by Edward Gibbon (1827)
"... illustrious by their birth and merit, exercised the succes- under their father the principal offices of peace and war. Toushi was his great huntsman, ..."
4. The Catholic Encyclopedia: An International Work of Reference on the by Charles George Herbermann (1913)
"... Episcopal succes- non in Ireland and England (Rome, 1876). EA D'ALTON. O'Reilly, EDMUND, theologian, b. in London, 30 April, 1811; d. at Dublin, ..."