Definition of Supervisory program
1. Noun. A program that controls the execution of other programs.
Group relationships: Operating System, Os
Generic synonyms: Computer Program, Computer Programme, Program, Programme
Terms within: Executive Routine, Supervisory Routine
Supervisory Program Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Supervisory Program Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Supervisory Program
Literary usage of Supervisory program
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Educational Method by National education association of the United States Dept. of supervisors and directors of instruction (1922)
"If the curricula and the supervisory program are well organized by the administrative head of the school, this criticism of supervision would tend to ..."
2. The Journal of Educational Research by American Educational Research Association (1922)
"The general theme of the Conference was Supervision, with special emphasis upon the place of the Building Principal in the supervisory program. ..."
3. The Classroom Teacher at Work in American Schools by George Drayton Strayer, Nickolaus Louis Engelhardt (1920)
"... of the development of courses of study with special reference to the needs of rural communities, of the organization of an adequate supervisory program, ..."
4. The Classroom Teacher at Work in American Schools by George Drayton Strayer, Nickolaus Louis Engelhardt (1920)
"... the organization of an adequate supervisory program, all depend in large measure upon this larger administrative unit. City school administration and ..."
5. Financial Market Regulation: Agencies Engaged in Consolidated Supervision by Richard J. Hillman (2007)
"... Supervision Manual and the RFI rating system for all bank holding companies. In practice, the Federal Reserve's consolidated supervisory program for ..."
6. Landmine Monitor Report 1999: Toward a Mine-free World by International Campaign to Ban Land Mines, International Campaign to Ban Landmines (1999)
"... for the demining operations, the efforts to support this pilot supervisory program were forced to cease when international funding ran out in late 1993. ..."