Definition of Taggants
1. taggant [n] - See also: taggant
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Taggants Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Taggants
Literary usage of Taggants
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Technology Against Terrorism: The Federal Effort (1991)
"A discussion of some of the different techniques and devices under development for explosives vapor detection may be found in appendix C. taggants Given the ..."
2. Report of the President's Commission on Aviation Security and Terrorism (1993)
"The taggants would render explosives detectable by gas analysis methods which are currently available. On April 12, 1990, the United States participated as ..."
3. Aviation Safety: Congressional Hearing edited by Slade Gorton (2000)
"3.29 Resolve outstanding issues relating to explosives taggants and ... Ultimately, some legislation will be required if taggants are to be mandated. ..."
4. Terrorism: U.S.-Russian Workshop Proceedings by Rossiĭskai︠a︡ akademii︠a︡ nauk, National Research Council (2004)
"The addition of taggants, which can be used to provide critical source and date ... taggants are used in explosives manufactured in and imported into ..."
5. Scientists, Engineers, and Track-Two Diplomacy: A Half-Century of U.S by Glenn E. Schweitzer (2004)
"... including recordkeeping requirements for taggants and the associated costs • development of new concepts for more cost-effective destruction of poorly ..."