Definition of Technical sergeant
1. Noun. A noncommissioned officer ranking below a master sergeant in the air force or marines.
Technical Sergeant Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Technical Sergeant Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Technical Sergeant
Literary usage of Technical sergeant
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Hispanics in America's Defense by DIANE Publishing Company (1997)
"technical sergeant Chavez was born on July 20,1945, in Idaho Falls, Idaho. ... technical sergeant Chavez enlisted in the US Navy on February 28, 1967. ..."
2. The Military Commander & the Lawedited by Richard A. Gittins edited by Richard A. Gittins (1998)
"... USAF technical sergeant SCOTT ... USAF technical sergeant JD REESE, USAF and MR W. DARRELL PHILLIPS ..."
3. Condition Red: Marine Defense Battalions in World War II by Charles D. Melson (1996)
"The resulting brew became thick enough to eat with a fork, and Master Technical Sergeant Theodore C. Link claimed that the coffee "snapped back at the ..."
4. Military Retirement: Possible Changes Merit Further Evaluation edited by Sharon Cekala (1996)
"For example, a staff sergeant, technical sergeant, or petty officer first class with 12 years of service would get an annuity of ..."