Definition of Ted hughes
1. Noun. English poet (born in 1930).
Ted Hughes Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Ted Hughes Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Ted Hughes
Literary usage of Ted hughes
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Heartache of Motherhood by Joyce Nicholson (1983)
"In her second year there, when she married another poet, ted hughes, she told a friend, 'You have no idea how marvellous it is to be relieved of that ..."
2. Face to Face by Gabrielle Warnock, Jeff W. O'Connell (2000)
"MIROSLAV HOLUB 1923-1998 A clinical pathologist and immunologist and also a leading poet, described by ted hughes as 'one of the half dozen most important ..."
3. The Cambrian (1901)
"Mid-Rhondda United Choir (Mr. ted hughes). 10.—Swansea Ebenezer Choral Society (Mr. JD Thomas). The North Staffordshire Choir, among the others, ..."
4. Britain: Including Ireland by Hunter Publishing, Incorporated (2001)
"Bedside books include volumes of ted hughes' poetry (he lived nearby and was a frequent visitor). ..."
5. Britain: Including Ireland by Hunter Publishing, Incorporated (2001)
"Bedside books include volumes of ted hughes' poetry (he lived nearby and was a frequent visitor). All the bedrooms give an immediate feeling of comfort and ..."
6. The Ultimate Shape Book Grades K-2 by Evan-Moor Educational Publishers (2002)
"The Iron Giant: A Story in Five Nights by ted hughes; Alfred A. Knopf Inc., 1999. Robobots by Matt Novak; Dorling Kindersley Publishing Inc., 1999. ..."