Definition of Telephone bill
1. Noun. Statement of charges for telephone service.
Telephone Bill Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Telephone Bill Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Telephone Bill
Literary usage of Telephone bill
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Electrical Engineer (1892)
"telephone bill.—We understand that there are over 100 opponents to the National telephone bill. Gloucester.—Why should not the new Gloucester municipal ..."
2. Annual Report by Michigan Board of State Auditors (1898)
"1898) telephone bill for November, 1897, $1.15; (February 7, ... 90c; (January 29) telephone bill. December, 1897, $1.60; February bill, 1898. ..."
3. The American Library Annual: Including Index to Dates of Current Events (1915)
"5 c. telephone bill passes N. Y State Assembly. American Telephone & Telegraph Co. gives up $30,- 000000 of Western Union to avoid trust prosecution. ..."
4. The Parliamentary Debates by Great Britain Parliament (1906)
"telephone bill. MR. GEORGE ROBERTS (Norwich) : I beg to ask the Postmaster-General whether he can state when the telephone bill will be introduced ..."