Definition of Tent flap
1. Noun. Flap consisting of a piece of canvas that can be drawn back to provide entrance to a tent.
Generic synonyms: Flap
Group relationships: Fly Tent
Tent Flap Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Tent Flap Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Tent Flap
Literary usage of Tent flap
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Read a Book by Jill Norris, Joy Evans (1997)
"Materials • tent pattern on page 118 • 5" x 7" (13 x 18 cm) piece of brown construction paper for the tent flap • writing form on page 119 • scissors and ..."
2. Spanish/english Read& Understand, Grade 2 by Jo Ellen Moore (2005)
""Didn't we shut the tent flap?" asked Max. "Why is it open now? ... Then Uncle Ted tied the tent flap shut. "We don't want any more animal visitors" he ..."
3. Trilogy of Shennan: Hagre and the Barbarian Wars by Richard Allen Saare (2007)
"He poured himself a fresh horn of ale and crossed to the tent flap. He swung it open and turned towards ... He walked through the tent flap and stopped, ..."
4. The Gryphon Taint: Volume One by K.M. Frontain (2006)
"She found the tent flap had been lowered, the encampment cut off from view. ... Presently, she was able to crawl out from beneath the tent flap to see what ..."