Definition of Tile cutter
1. Noun. A cutter (tool for cutting) for floor tiles.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Tile Cutter
Literary usage of Tile cutter
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Clay Products Cyclopedia, Containing Important Information for Every (1922)
"This same principle is applied to the construction of many makes of end- cut brick tables, etc. Automatic tile cutter». The construction of the automatic ..."
2. Bulletin by Ohio Division of Geological Survey, Ohio State Geologist (1910)
"Mueller's Reel Shingle tile cutter, Sold by The Illinois Construction. Roofing Tile Bar in Block Form, with points indicated at which the & Supply Co., ..."
3. The Mining World Index of Current Literature by George E Sisley (1912)
"... of most efficient insertion of roofing-tile in the annular oven].—Ton-Industrie Ztg., March26,1912 ; p. 528; 1000 w» ; 25c. [Roofing-tile cutter of ..."
4. The Manufacture of Roofing Tiles by Wolsey Garnet Worcester, Edward Orton (1910)
"99 — Spanish tile cutter, by the American Clay Machinery Company. Machinery Company's cutter (Figure No. 99), except that it is much stronger and is movable ..."
5. House Documents, Otherwise Publ. as Executive Documents: 13th Congress, 2d by United States Congress. House (1882)
"Side elevations of tile-cutter's hummers, with their corresponding weights, used at National Armory. FIG. 4.—Lancashire file-cutter's hammer of small size, ..."
6. The Collected Writings of Hermann August Seger by Hermann August Seger, Hermann Hecht, Eduard Cramer (1902)
"The machine making the latter is furnished with a Hausding roofing-tile cutter, which, compared with the ..."
7. The Economic Review by Christian Social Union (Great Britain), Oxford University Branch (1902)
"So the dropping-shots of denials follow each other, emphatic with the smart of experience. Who are these lads ? A tile-cutter, a ..."