Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Titanis Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Titanis
Literary usage of Titanis
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Hermathena by Trinity College (Dublin, Ireland) (1901)
"This seems to be an error caused by the repetition of ade, either DU, quod titanis Delia eadem, ... or DU, quod titanis eadem Delia, ..."
2. Supplemento Di Lezioni Varianti Ai Libri De Lingua Latina Di M. Ter. Varrone by Giulio Antonibon, Marcus Terentius Varro (1899)
"v - Ennius ut tibi titanis m - michi (corr. « in ») v - in altitudine P - latitudine P - longitudine P - altitudinem latitudinem v ..."
3. Mythographi Graeci by Apollodorus, Joannes Pediasimus, Antonius Liberalis, Parthenius, Palaephatus, Eratosthenes, Heraclitus (1894)
"II l, 67 ©EI« titanis I l, 3. ... 7, 18 a>v II l, U titanis 1 1, 3. 8, lí. 4, 13. II 5, lis. ..."
4. A New System: Or, An Analysis of Antient Mythology by Jacob Bryant (1807)
"Hence many places were called titanis and " Titana, where the worship of the Sun prevailed : for Anes, and Hanes, signified the fountain of light, or fire. ..."
5. Psyche: A Journal of Entomology by Cambridge Entomological Club (1903)
"Ph. titanis differs from all the other species of PHEIDOLE known to occur in ... The soldier of Ph. titanis resembles the soldiers of both of these species ..."